Ocean Armour ceramic sprays and waxes bond with fibreglass, powder coated and painted hulls giving a longer lasting, flatter, more hydrophobic coating that traditional waxes.
- ✅ Ceramic Si02 polymers bonds to your boats surface giving a flatter, glossier, and longer lasting coating
- ✅ Unbeatable protection against UV rays, water, salt and grime.
- ✅ Super easy to apply - Wipe On, Wipe Off.
Ocean Armour Ceramic protections are infused with SiO2 technology and other ingredients that cure stronger and harder than traditional waxes and sealants.
As Ocean Armour cures, it creates a flatter, glossier surface, which amplifies the salt water shedding and hydrophobic properties. It will help repel salt, water, UV rays, ocean contaminants and dust.
Ocean Armour ceramic wax is formulated to allow you to build additional layers over time for unrivalled protection for your boat.
Instructions: (shake before use)
1. Apply wax directly to microfibre pad or cloth.
2. Speed wax across surface in overlapping circles.
3. Wait 15-30 minutes for wax to bond to surface.
4. Use a clean, dry microfibre cloth to buff excess wax from surface.